Sunday, September 13, 2009

{A Tribute to Some Great Recipes...Creamed Corn}

I have found some really outstanding recipes on food blogs that I visit regularly. With that being said, I thought that I would start something new by honoring those recipes. I hope that the authors of these recipe blogs will find this flattering and not be bugged by the fact that I am essentially stealing their recipes to post here.

The first recipe, Creamed Corn is one that I have come to love, love, love. My entire family loves it too! You can find this recipe on "Kearnzie Cooks" along with many other great recipes.

Creamed Corn
2 lb
1 1/2 cubes Cream Cheese
1 C Whipping Cream (can use milk)
2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 cube Butter

Cook in crock-pot until it bubbles.


Give this recipe a try. I highly recommend it.

No comments: