This is so good that I have started pouring it over everything I can think of. I really like it over popcorn...hey, don't knock it until you try it!
3/4 Cube of Butter
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
3/4 Cup Buttermilk
1 1/2 tsp. Karo Syrup
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
In a LARGE sauce pan place butter, sugar, buttermilk, and Karo syrup. Bring to a boil continually stirring. Once it hits a rolling boil, allow it to boil for 3 minutes, constantly stirring. Turn down heat and add baking soda (THERE WILL BE A REACTION, SO KEEP STIRRING! THIS IS WHY YOU NEED A LARGE SAUCE PAN.) and add vanilla. You can use immediately over pancakes or waffles. It will keep in the refrigerator for a week or two, but I don't think you will have it that long. It is so good that you can't help but eat it all up.
Apple Oatmeal Cookies with Salted Caramel Glaze
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment